World Precision Instruments
Sale Sold out
Regular price $1,337.15
Regular priceUnit price per
Contact us for more product information
- The tail cuff sensor has the ability to detect mouse/rat tail cuff blood pressure via the tail photoelectrically.
- All the sensors are nonmagnetic.
- They are extremely sensitive in detecting pulses with the use of the II-MRBP systems.
- The ambient temperature that a reading can be taken starts at 30 degrees C.
- The systolic readings are within five mmHg of Cannulation and Telemetry. (Validated)